CPI designs and manufactures a wide range high quality lubricator pumps that come in various models with several options. The model that's right for you will be the model designed to fit in your lubricator box.
Each model can be configured for either suction feed or pressurized feed, can be fitted with a sight glass for visually verifying operation and can also be equipped with a roller bearing on the rocker arm. The roller bearing keeps the rocker arm from cutting a groove in the lube box cam and ensures that the proper amount of lubricant is delivered over the long run. Without the roller bearing, the wear on the cam will reduce the displacement of the rocker arm and will continually reduce the amount of lubricant fed to the system.
Features of many pumps include:
• One Piece Steel Pump Body
• Modular Cast Iron Cylinder Assembly
• Pyrex Sight Glass with Protective Housing
• Hardened Steel Rocker Arm
• Optional Hardened Steel Roller Rocker Arm is available for High Pressure Applications
• Weatherproof Construction
• Suitable for use with Petroleum & Synthetic Lubricants
• 3/16”, 1/4” and 3/8” Plunger Sizes available
• Box Suction Pumps (Vacuum Feed)
• Pressurized Suction Pumps with Sight Glass
• Pressurized Suction Pumps without Sight Glass (Blind
A few of our pumps include:
The CPI2012E Pump – (pictured left) is designed primarily but not exclusively for the European pump market, the 2012E Pump has been produced with proven pump configurations. Features include heavy duty casting, double ball discharge connector, modular cylinder and suction tube with strainer.
Available in box suction, gravity fed and pressure fed models.
Model P-55U - The Model P-55U Pump is an up-grade of the Premier Model P-55. The patented One Piece Steel Pump Body with Modular Cylinder Assembly represents the latest in pump design. The Model P-55U Pump is designed to fit in Premier, Mega, McCord and Lincoln reservoirs.
Model 2000 Pumps - Are direct replacement pump assemblies for use in: Manzel Model 76 and 88 Lubricators
Model 2001 Pumps - Are designed to replace Manzel Model 94V and 100V Lubricators
Model P92 - Replacements for Madison Kipp style pumps: Models DSL, SVH and SVK